Κυριακή 9 Αυγούστου 2009

Vomit

You’re where the slime lives,
You’re infested, a blindfolded liar
You don’t even know it
You brought infestation
You nurtured it and cried
When it grew into the truth you now see

You invited me to Hell countless times
I showed you it was beautiful there
It moved inside of you, you smiled
A dark, sickened place lies in your existence
And when I discharged the slime you coated me in
Your eyes turned black
Two empty holes stared back at me
I betrayed you
You could not control me
You could not hide what I saw
What a sight, it made me vomit
I was introduced to madness and hatred
You could not stand me being free
You could not understand how I was not willing to be controlled
How was I not willing to offer you my brains in pieces?
So you named it sick and wrong
The work of the Devil
This opposed to the debris you had to offer
And in the name of love and in the name of holy emptiness
You nailed me countless times to a plate
And ate me up
Until I was one with the slime
And one with the hideous love
It had the face of a sweet mother
Whose arms cradled me as a child
In this slime
Oh, this slime..
I cannot move..
I…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: