Πέμπτη 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

3.54

Step out of the car and enter a blacked out state of mind My face is bloody and there are tears in my eyes And all i can think of is whats buried underneath surely life grows under this concrete My hands are sweaty as i pick myself up alone And i gather whats left of my pride and float towards my home Two days later I'm still asleep Then life wakes me up with a badge on my sleeve When will the be over? And who is really to blame? And when can i start dreaming? Make my dreams become wings and fly away And i have covered every range of my emotions But i got more anger in me than all the waves of the ocean And i am trying to say the things to make you stay But i cant take back what he has taken from me And healing has come so damn painfully And now i refuse to let anyone get close to me Each flashback chills me to my every bone im damaged you see in case you want to go when will this be over? And who is really to blame? And when can i start dreaming? Make my dreams become wings and fly away Fly away..
Fly away..



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: